Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Past Week

This past week has been a busy one. I started back to school this week. I am currently working on getting my MBA. I decided to take it easy and only take one class. I am glad I did because I think that one class is going to be a killer! Work is also been busy. I am in an internal program for my work for the month of August so I have been busy trying to get all my projects finalized plus keep up with my other workload. On Tuesday my husband's uncle passed away so we had to travel out of town and attend his funeral on Friday. We decided to stay and visit my in-laws for the rest of the weekend since we won't probably see them again for awhile. Tomorrow we will be heading home and I have a to do list waiting on me so I am sure I will be staying busy!

The Mr. and I are currently thinking about undertaking a semi-major project to our back yard. This project will consist of about 30 tandem loads of dirt, a bulldozer and bobcat. The positive is that it will make our back yard a ton bigger. The negative is that it will make a big mess in the back yard and front yard. We will end up having to reseed most of the front yard and a lot of the back yard. It might look bad for awhile but in the end I think it will be worth it.

Today I have shopped online at Lakeside Collection. Have you ever bought anything off there? I highly recommend it! They have lots of good stuff and usually pretty cheap. I usually make a purchase a few times a year especially to buy holiday decorations.

This evening my husband and I are going to dinner with my in-laws to a place called Food and Friends. They have awesome food so I am excited!

Hope everyone has a great of weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment