Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Liar Liar Pants on Fire~

Just a quick little post to get something off my chest.

I hate liars. 

I hate cheaters. 

I hate people who are fake.

I can't stand someone who feels the need to cheat, lie and scam to get by.  And in the process they are a suck up to those around them and put on a huge front.  The front dosen't work with me, I am onto your games. 

This is something I have been recently faced with and it is a struggle to look the person in the face.  I have never met more of a back stabber.  To my knowledge, nothing has been aimed at me directly, just in general but I still can't stand people that fit into this category.  And this person's actions are harming others in the process.  Hate the feeling that I can't trust someone.

I know people like this are part of life but these games are over the top.

Okay I am off the soapbox.

1 comment: