Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Meet My Friend, Jessica

Welcome viewers from Kelly's Korner!  Today she is hosting Singles Friday.  I haven't been updating my blog much (okay this is my first post in a year!), but I wanted to take the opportunity to post about one of my best friends, Jessica.

 Well, first things first.  Jessica was my "random roommate" in college at Marshall University in Huntington, WV.  We were assigned to each other and never met each other till our first day during freshmen year.  I honestly could not have asked for a better first roommate!  She is one of the kindest people I know!

Jessica grew up in a small town in West Virginia near Pittsburgh.  She is 28 years old and currently lives in Pittsburg, PA.  She is in management for a retail store.  Along with being a kind person, Jessica is also a very hard worker.  She believes in what she does and works hard to get the job done.


Even though we have not been roommates since 2004, Jessica and I have stayed in great touch, a lot of times with weekly phone calls.  She is even helped me in a bind when she has had a few days off and drove over 4 and a half hours to watch my daughter for a few days!  Speaking of kids, she is wonderful with them!  She has 2 nieces and 2 nephews and then an adopted niece which would be my daughter as we call her "Aunt Jess" in my house!

Jessica is such a good person inside and out.  She is a family person and will do whatever to help someone.  She is very outgoing and loves sports, especially watching the Pittsburgh Steelers.


I wasn’t going to tell Jessica about this post.  However, to have a clear conscious I decided to go ahead and ask her if it would be okay.  Lucky for me she was all for it and  probably just secretly praying that I said nice things (of course I would as there is nothing unkind to say)!  I (well we) would love to hear from you.  You can also reach me at jennahoward08@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment