Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Being Productive

First, I hope if you had the day off yesterday you had a great one!  I ended up being pretty productive.  I did not leave the house all day long and actually stayed in my lounge clothes all day.  But I was productive!  I ended up doing 6 loads of laundry and putting it away, cleaning the kitchen including the inside of the microwave, cleaning the bathrooms, straightening up the whole house, doing some organizing and of course some relaxation and catching up on the DVR. 

Since yesterday was my scheduled day off I also have today off since it was a holiday!  Yay for sleeping in 2 days in a row!  Today I hope to again be productive and get a bunch done for school.  I am thinking about heading to the library this afternoon so I don't get distracted.

We are actually staying home this weekend!  The West Virginia Mountaineers play on Friday night so we will be staying in to watch the game.  Let's hope they pull out a win against Cincinnati!  Saturday I have to work at an outreach event all day and have to leave the house by 6:45am.  But I am excited because it is my favorite type of event.  I am also expecting I will have lots of downtime so I plan to work on my upcoming presentation.  If I get back at a decent hour the hubby and I would like to do a date night.  We haven't been eating out (or limiting it as much as possible) so it would be nice to treat ourselves to a dinner out and maybe a movie.  We have been wanting to see Couple's Retreat.  Anyone else see it?  No plans for Sunday and that's the way we like it!

Well off to start being productive!

2 comments:

  1. Shelby and I went to see Couple's Retreat for our anniversary date night. It was really funny!!! We enjoyed it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually seen it twice! It's hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete