Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can not believe it is Thanksgiving already!  The husband and I will be leaving early this evening to begin our Thanksgibing traveling.  First we will be driving about 4 and a half hours to my Granddad's.  We will have Thanksgiving tomorrow with him and my parents and then make the 3 hour drive the husband's family to have Thanksgiving dinner with them.  The rest of the weekend should be pretty relaxing.  The husband is going to hunt and I plan to do some reading and diubg some shopping with my mother-in-law.

I have so much to be Thankful for:  A wonderful husband, a great family and extended family, my health and the health of my family, a home, a job, 2 precious kittens who have become our children, great friends and so much more.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, eats way too much and endulges in that extra piece of pumpkin pie!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment