Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Recap

First, I have been a bad blogger again. I promise to try harder! Second, where did the weekend go? It just flew by. On Friday the hubby and I went to help a friend put together a bunch of Ikea furniture. She has been remodeling a house she bought in the spring and is almost ready to move in. We did three dressers and a bed which took over four hours of steady work. But we had a good time and everything is functionable!

Saturday the hubby at inventory at work and we left around 11:30 to make the three hour drive to his home town. His parents own a small business and I am doing a project on it for my capstone paper. I actually got a lot of it done this weekend and his mom was a great help. It feels great to have the majority of it completed and I don't present until the end of next week. Last night my mother-in-law made a great dinner and we just had a relaxing evening.

Today we went to his parent's business for a little bit and then made the three hour drive home. Tonight I made potato soup for dinner using a recipe I got off a friend awhile back. It is so easy and pretty good.

Easy Potato Soup
1 can condensed potato soup
1 cup milk
1 cup frozen hash browns (the potato chunk kind not the shredded)

Cook on the stove at medium heat for approximately 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are cooked. Remove from heat and let stand for about 5 minutes. Top with cheese and bacon if you would like.

I am going to spend the rest of the weekend relaxing and possible a quick grocery store run, but that may wait till tomorrow.

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment