Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy Bee

I am really looking forward to this weekend. First, I get to leave work early on Friday and am going to our local Pumpkin Festival. It is filled with lots of crafts and homemade items. I am doing an all snowman tree this winter (in addition to my other Christmas tree) so I am looking for some more ornaments. I also love country decor and it is usually a great place to find some good stuff. When the husband gets off work we are making the 6 hour drive to my home town. I have a work event to attend all day on Saturday while Jeff and my parents are going to a golf tournament outside of Baltimore, MD. Sunday we will make the trip back home with a stop to see Jeff's parents. It is a nice break because it is about half ways and that way we get to fit in both families. I like living where we do but it is just so far from our parents. Maybe one day we will move closer. When we do have kids someday I would like them to be closer to their grandparents.

So things just keep getting busier without slowing down! Maybe some day I will get caught up on my to-do list.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment