Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Good Read


I LOVE to read, however, I try not to read too much while I am taking classes because I have a hard time at putting a book down once I get started.  I took a few books when we went on vacation to read during the plane ride and down time.  One of those was the new release from author Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song.  I absolutely love his books and have read them all.  This one was no different, it was a great book.  But warning it is sad so you may need some tissues. 

The book is about a teenage girl named Ronnie from New York who is going with her brother to stay with their dad in Wilmington, North Caroline for the summer.  Ronnie, who tends to find trouble, was not looking forward going to stay with her dad who she hadn't talked to or seen in years.  As the summer evolves friendships are built and troubled, relationships go through trial and error, a family is bonded back together and love is found.

You will have to read the book to find out more because I don't want to spoil it!

Also this book is being made into a movie starring Miley Cyrus to be released April 2, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment