Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Pie With A Spoon

So I mentioned before that I love fall. One of my favorite things about fall is the food that comes along with the season. For example apple butter, apple dumplings, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin pie and pumpkin ice cream! While I was at the store last night I was looking in the frozen section for something that looked good and wasn't a gazillion calories. Well I found pumpkin ice cream by Edy's. While I have had many different brands of pumpkin ice cream before I never had this particular brand. So I thought I would try it out last night for a little bed time snack. And man is it good and tastes like a pumpkin pie and a great filler for your sweet tooth!




So now go get you some!  If you like pumpkin pie you won't  regret!


1 comment:

  1. YUMMMMMY! I'm gonna try this! I love pumpkin ice cream! :)

    Austin's in Ceredo has amazing pumpkin ice cream - if you're ever able to go there!

    ReplyDelete