Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December?

I am having a hard time believing it is December!  It seems like I was just opening presents from last year.  This is going to be a busy month-both at work and traveling.  As much as I LOVE fall, I also love the Christmas season-the smells, the food, the decorations and spending time with friends and family.

Luckly I have gotten most of my Christmas shopping done this year.  And most of it is also wrapped!!  I still have some decorations to finish up with and we still haven't put lights up outside and I would love to get to that tonight.

So as 5:00 is now here, I think it is time for a bowl of hot chicken noodle, some Christmas decorating and watching the Biggest Loser with the husband!



1 comment:

  1. I agree! I can't believe it's December! Where did the year go?!?!

    ReplyDelete