Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Friday!!!

It's finally weekend time and I can't wait!  Tonight the husband and I don't have any specific plans yet.  We might go see a movie or rent one.  I am sure that we will go out to dinner if we decide to go see a movie.  It is nice not to have any exact plans and we can do whatever and just spend the evening together.

Tomorrow I have to be up bright and early.  I am going with a few other people on a day trip to Dresden, Ohio to the home of Longaberger baskets.  I have a few of them and like to find ones that can be useful around the home.  I have one that serves as a tray on an ottoman and one that holds mail.  There is nothing that I am looking for in particular.  I just heard that it is really pretty at Christmas time and I have been wanting to go.  I also hope to make my own basket and maybe get a few liners for a few baskets that I have that don't have one.

So Saturday should be fun but tiring, so on Sunday I am sleeping in!  Nothing else really on the agenda.  I do hope to do some school work and the gazillion loads of laundry that are waiting for me!  Hopefully I can curl up on the couch and watch some Christmas movies!

Hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment