Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tis the Holiday Season

Oh how I LOVE Christmas music. I could listen to it forever. I love shopping and hearing the Christmas music in the background. Or traveling and listening to a station that only plays Christmas music and hearing all types of Christmas songs.

Growing up I have fond memories of singing Christmas hymns in church. I sang Do You Hear What I Hear for several years as a solo. To this day it is still one of my favorite songs. I love all types-anything from Silent Night to Jingle Bells to Santa Baby!

I also LOVE Christmas movies. I blow up my DVR this time of the year. I still have movies on there from last year. My favorite thing to do is to curl up on the couch and watch several Christmas movies in a row. Lifetime and Hallmark have them ongoing this time of the year. This year one channel (I can’t remember which one) even did a count down to the 25 days of Christmas so they were showing the movies before Thanksgiving!

Last years I watched the movie, Christmas Shoes, on Lifetime. It is a great movie and if you get a chance to see it, grab the tissues! I have several movies on my list for this year including Four Christmases which I hear is funny.

What are your favorite Christmas songs and movies?


No comments:

Post a Comment