Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Little Catch Up



Only 9 days to Christmas!  So much to do and so little time.  So much has been going on so I am going to do an update in a list form:


  • This is my last week of work before Christmas.  I am off all next week and will be doing LOTS of traveling!  I will be visiting my grandparents, my parents, Jeff's parents and some family in Alabama.

  • Holidays are hard when your family is so far away.  My parents are 6 hours from where we live and the husband's parents are 3 hours.  The only positive note is that his parents is the half way point to mine so it makes it slightly easier but for a lot of miles on the car!

  • I recently won a giveaway from Pepperoni.  I'm so excited!  It is the first giveaway that I have ever won.  I am thinking about doing one in the future but I need to figure out what to give away first.


  • I am done school for the semester!  I finished last Thursday and now just waiting for my grade to be finalized.  I only have 2 more classes left and then I will be an MBA!


  • I am almost done with Christmas shopping.  Just a few presents left.  I still am not sure what else to buy the husband.  I had plenty of ideas but my mom took one and my mother-in-law took some of the others.  So back to square one!  That is what I get for sharing my ideas. 


  • My kittens have found the Christmas tree.  The new thing for Ollie to do is see how far he can climb up the tree!  I also have some wrapping to fix thanks to some nosy creatures!


  • The holidays and yummy food are not friendly to my figure.  This week we have went to dinner with friends, I had a Christmas party for work today, another party tomorrow and then I will be traveling and eating out a lot for the next week!  Not helping with the weight loss!


  • Minus all the traveling involved I am excited for Christmas.  I will get to see lots of family and old friends.  I will be in my home town for 3 days before Christmas and 1 day after and I am booked every day.  I think I will need a vacation when this is all over!


  • My house chores and laundry have taken a back seat to our busy schedule.  My husband attempted to do laundry this weekend and I came home to 6 loads of laundry dumped on our spare bed.  I hope he likes to iron or likes wrinkled clothes!


  • Jeff and I went on a date night a few weeks ago and saw the Blind Side.  I highly recommend the movie.  I think Jeff was a little embarrassed as I was crying at the beginning.  But it is a great movie

Well I have so much to do before I leave to go on all my traveling.  I have so many posts I need to do to catch up including a tour of my Christmas decorations.  I promise to get to it soon!  Have a good one!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment