Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pregnancy Update-Week 13!

I figured now that I am over 13 weeks I would do a little weekly (at least try) updates with some stats and pictures so I have it for my records.  Since I haven't done one yet I have included pictures from Weeks 11-13!  I could really see the difference between weeks 11-12.  And warning...I am NOT a very good posed picture person so I am sure all the pictures I will post will be very unflattering!

Week 13 Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 13 weeks and 3 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Regular clothes but some of the pants are starting to get snug.  However, I do have one pair of maternity capris that I wear and they are comfy!

Best Moment this week:  Monthly doctor's appointment, scheduling our ultrasound where we find out the gender, and having an ultrasound where we saw that our little one was growing!

Gender: Find out July 20th!  However, I have had 2 dreams in this pregnancy and both of them were of me having a little boy!

Movement:  Too early!

Food Craving:  Just food in general

What I miss:  Nothing really

Sleep:  Get up about 2-3 times a night to pee

What I am looking forward to:  Finding out the gender on July 20th and finalizing our name choices!

Symptoms:  Some tiredness but mostly just sick in the evenings!  However I feel great in the mornings!

And now for the lovely pictures!

Week 11


Week 12


Week 13





1 comment: