Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Random Thoughts

Since I am having trouble forming complete sentences I thought I would try a bullet post:

  • Last week was a long week for me and the weekend went by too quick!
  • This weekend was even shorter because I worked a ten hour day on Saturday!  But I got to end the day with my husband at our favorite pizza place.
  • I seem to be getting sicker as this pregnancy goes along. I haven’t had a good 2 weeks. I have spent almost every night sick and I can do nothing but lay on the couch or bed. I hope this goes away really SOON!
  • I co-hosted a baby shower Sunday for my friend Rachel. Her little boy is due in August. She got some really cute things!
  • I went to the doctor’s last week for my monthly check-up plus I had an ultrasound and some testing done. I don’t have any results from the testing yet but should by the beginning of the week. Hopefully everything is looking good. I will post some more information in my first baby post which I hope to do in a few days.
  • The good news for me is that I am pretty sure that we have our childcare provider all arranged! I am thankful to have a home care provider for our child at least when he/she is so young.  I am just happy to have something arranged so that is one less thing I need to stress about!
  • We find out the sex of our baby on July 20th!  I am so excited!!  Only 5 more weeks!
  • And I have the best husband!  I have had trouble doing a lot around the house in the evenings due to the fact that I have felt so bad (I have night sickness and no morning sickness) and he scrubbed the bathrooms while I was gone on Saturday and did lots of other things around the house too!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I will be back with a baby post soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment