Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year

Happy New Year!!

2009 was a good year and it flew by!  Some highlights:
  • The husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary!  What a great first year!
  • I started and completed 6 graduate classes-only 2 left before I have my MBA!
  • The husband and I took a cruise and had a blast.  I can't wait to go on another one!
  • Was Matron of Honor in my friend Rachel's wedding.  It was a lot of fun and so nice to see a friend that is so happy.
  • Did a lot of traveling to see family.  I believe we were gone at least one, usually more, weekend each month.  It can ware a person out that is for sure, but we do enjoy visiting our family.
  • Spent a day on the lake with some friends.  This was a first for me.  I got to water tube and had a failed attempt at water skiing.
I have a few goals for 2010:
  • Complete my MBA
  • Do several weekend trips and one nice vacation with the husband
  • Do several home improvement projects around the house including new carpet in the bedrooms, finish replacing all baseboards and update all doorknobs and door hinges
  • Continue working out and reach my weight loss goal
  • Grow in my faith
  • Watch our spending on groceries and eating out to work towards our goal of saving more each month
  • Do something "fun" each month.  We have January (weekend getaway) and February (concert) planned already.
So not really any resolutions per say but just some goals to look at as we head into another year.  Here is to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment