Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Class

So this semester I have class 2 times a week. My one classn might be a little boring but for the most part the material is interesting and I like the professor. My second class of the week is the total opposite. He is HORRIBLE! He is so full of himself. He repeats over and over that we are graduate level students so we are going to have essay tests and this isn't going to be like our other classes. Well I hate to tell you buddy but 75% of my classes have also been essay so don't think you are high and mighty thinking you are the only one "challenging" us.

Speaking of challenging. He says his tests are hard and whatnot. Well they are out of our book and he gives us a study guide with 35 questions. He is letting us use our books and only giving us 3 questions (out of 35 on the study guide) on the test. I'm no genius but I think I can handle it and maybe I am putting my foot in my mouth but I don't call that a huge challenge.

And today in class he spent 40 minutes yacking talking about our upcoming exam and reading out loud the possible test questions. He didn't instruct on them, he literally read them to the class. Ummm...last time I checked I can read.

The best part about this professor is he makes a TON of money! Since my university is a state university we can look online to see their annual income.  That just even makes me madder! 

No comments:

Post a Comment