Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Kelly at Kelly's Korner recently did a post on the simple pleasures of life.  It got me thinking of the things in life I consider as my simple pleasures.  Since I like lists, here are a few things I think are grand:
  • My AWESOME husband!!!
  • To curl up under fresh clean sheets (love the smell!)
  • Sweet tea
  • Lazy weekends
  • Time to sit and read a book just for pleasure
  • Lazy Sunday mornings
  • Cracker Barrel (love hash brown casserole)
  • Apple pie (especially warm with vanilla ice cream)
  • Lifetime movies
  • "Dates" with friends
  • Husband cooking dinner
  • Clean house
  • Naps (dosen't happen often but when they do they are just grand)
  • Catching up with friends I don't get to see or talk to often
  • Black Raspberry ice cream from Austin's (local homemade ice cream shop)
  • Evaroni's Pizza (local pizza joint and the best)
  • Baggy sweats
  • A good smelling candle burning
What are your simple pleasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment