Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Favorite Things

So recently I have seen several people write posts on their favorite things, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite things:

Bandolino Shoes
I own several pair and they are SO comfortable and cute (both flats and heels)

Carmel apples
My favorite things about fairs.  I normally prefer the plain ones but sometimes walking on the wild side and adding something a little extra isn't so bad.



Sweet Tea
Best thing in the world!  I have cut back in the last few months but there is nothing better than a cup of sweet tea!



Sweatpants
I live in sweatpants when I am home!  The older and softer the better.



Pampered Chef
I LOVE Pampered Chef utensils.  I could not live without my spatula.  Best invention ever!  The micro cooker is also awesome and one of the most used items in my kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment