Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Love Swap

Katie at Loves of Life hosted a Simply Love Swap.  This is the first swap I participated in and I thought it was a lot of fun to do some shopping for someone I didn't know and then wait for the mail to come so I could open my box of goodies.  I was lucky enough to have Shelby from Boys Will Be Boys as my swap partner.

She did an awesome job of shopping for me and I got so many sweet things!


I got a Mary Kay satin hands set, heart candles, nail polish, cute nail accessories, Valentine paper pad, a cute tin and candy (there may or may not have been 2 boxes of each kind and I may or may not have eaten part of each box within minutes of their arrival)!  So many sweet things!  Thank you so much Shelby!!

This was a lot of fun!  I love getting fun stuff in the mail and meeting new bloggers!

If you are visiting from Katie's site...Thanks for stopping by!  Leave a comment if you would, I would love to hear from you!

6 comments:

  1. i'm katie's sister susan! i'm having fun checking out all the swap packages. you got a satin hands set? i am seriously jealous. that is amazing! hope you had a good time with the swap. getting packages is so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked everything =) I had so much fun picking everything out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! I Love Candles! =D I love swaps.

    Stopping by from Katies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that satin hands set is my absolute favorite stuff! great job on the getting some good goodies :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a CUTE idea!! I wanna do this sometime!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm yea, totally jealous about the satin hands....

    glad you participated ;)

    ReplyDelete