Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just another Tuesday....

So I am off work today…YAY! However, I have to give a presentation this evening for one of my classes…BOO! So basically I have been putting off practicing all day! I don’t mind presentations too much if I like the topic and am knowledgeable on it. However, this presentation is on a briefing and analysis of an article I was assigned. And the professor is known to drill you with questions at the end. I am really nervous about that part. I read the article like 4 times but am still confused on what it says. I just hope he is a little easy on me. So needless to say I will be happy when it is over!

We had a wonderful weekend. On Friday I went out with a group of friends for one of my friend’s birthday. It was a lot of fun but the service was horrible. Needless to say from the time we walked into the restaurant to the time we left it was almost 3 hours! On Saturday I got up bright and early and went to Boot Camp at the place I work out. All I have to say is WOW! I thought I was kind of in shape; well needless to say I got a reality check. It kicked my butt but I felt great afterwards.

One of my really good friends and her husband came to stay with us for a few nights. One night we went out to dinner and then came home and talked to about 2:30 in the morning! I am not use to the long nights but it was great to catch up and tell funny stories. On Sunday they visited a few other people in town and then I made dinner and we went bowling. I am the worst bowler EVER but it still was fun!

We didn’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day but I did get the husband a card and a gym bag because he really needed one. It was nice to spend the day with friends and not fight crowds going to a restaurant!

The best thing is that I am off tomorrow and I don’t have to worry about school work! I think I may treat myself to lunch at Panera while I am out doing a few errands.

Well I think the procrastination must come to an end and I MUST start looking at what I am going to say during my presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment