Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Review

We had a great relaxing weekend. It snowed here on Saturday and I didn't get out of my PJs. It was grand.

But I did make 2 new recipes that I wanted to share: Pioneer Woman's Ranch Style Chicken and Lightened Up Double Cheese Macaroni I got off of Macaroni and Cheesecakes' blog. Both were very good. I wanted to try a stovetop macaroni and cheese so I picked this recipe. But I still think I like the recipe I stole from my mom for baked macaroni and cheese better. But I am sure I will try this one again.

Today we went out for brunch (the hubby got breakfast and I got lunch) at Cracker Barrel. We did a few errands and then came back home. I have done some school work and the hubby made chili for dinner.
So basically it was a very lazy weekend. Well off to watch Cake Boss where they are making a life size race car!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the mac & cheese! Sounds like you had a fun weekend:) I did the same thing saturday...it snowed here too. Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete