Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello

Just dropping in to say hello! It has been a pretty boring week. I started to get sick on Tuesday night and spent all day Wednesday not feeling too hot. Today I feel a ton better but just been snotty and sneezing. Hopefully this weekend I will feel back to my normal self and we will have some sunshine! We have had some nice days but I am so looking forward to the days where it stays. I am not a fan about the time change but I do love that it isn't dark when I leave work. I am looking forward to working out in the yard, exercising in the park and wearing sandals/flip flops at all times! I did get a pair of dress sandals and a few clothing items for spring which I am so excited to break out! I can't wait for the smell of flowers and fresh cut grass!!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week. Sorry I am a boring blogger and haven't had much interesting stuff to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment