Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Review

Hope everyone had a wonderul weekend.  Ours was wonderful!  It started out with 5 of my friends from college coming over on Friday night to hang out and catch up.  We ate pizza and shared a bunch of laughs.  I love these girls and always have a great time when I am around them.  Of course we were entertained by a little girl named Kailyn.  She is the cutest thing and we all have so much fun when she was around.  Her mother also shared some recent stories involving Kailyn.  They all just make me laugh so hard.  Makes you wonder where kids pick up half of what comes out of their mouth!  All in all we had a great night and I can't wait to do it again!

On Saturday the husband went to work for a few hours but was home by noon.  He then cleaned both vehicles (inside and out).  I did a few things inside while he was doing all this.  We also caught some of the WVU basketball game (it was a CLOSE one but they won!).  On a side note-March Madness is coming soon and it is my favorite time!  I love having a bracket and seeing how well I can do.  I usually do pretty good considering that it is a guessing game for me a lot of the time.  We will probably join a pool and see how well we can do this year.  Now continuing with our Saturday-The husband and I went to dinner that night for his belated birthday.  We had a great time enjoying each other and eating a good meal.  We ended up renting some movies through the RedBox and coming home.  We were going to go see a movie but there really wasn't anything playing that we wanted to see so we came home and got back in our sweats.

Sunday we did nothing and it was so nice.  We made ribs in the crockpot.  I got the recipe from my friend Rachel.  They were SO good!  We also had homemade mac and cheese and greenb eans.  A great meal with very little work!  I got to catch up with some stuff on DVR, take a nap and again just enjoy the day with my husband.

All in all it was a GREAT weekend!  Next weekend we are traveling to see some of my family so it won't be as relaxing but I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment