Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

The weekend is here again!

Happy Friday everyone! I can’t believe that it is Friday and that it is almost April! This week went by so quick. I am really looking forward to this weekend. I get to spend time with my in-laws and my parents. It will be a busy weekend but it will be nice to spend some time with the family.

I live about 6 hours from my parents and haven’t seen them since Christmas which is hard because I have a really close relationship with them. But as luck will have it I think we have plans that will allow me to see them in May, June and July! That means we have a lot of traveling coming up. I believe one of those times they are coming to us but the rest we are either making the 6 hour trip or meeting them at my granddad’s house which is about 4 and a half hours from me. But we are use to traveling and don’t mind it too much, it just makes us really value the weekends where we are home and don’t have any plans!

So besides spending time with the in-laws and a few things they have going on we have no big plans. We will be back Sunday afternoon to work on some things around the house. The weather is suppose to be nice again so it will be great to see some more sunshine.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment