Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


So I have been lagging on ideas of what to blog about recently so I thought I would steal borrow an idea from Kate.  Every Thursday she writes about things that she is thankful for, so today I thought I would write about a few things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my husband.  He is an amazing guy and always encourages me, makes me laugh, always there if I need someone to lean on and is my best friend.

I am thankful for my family and friends.  I am glad they are apart of my life and thankful from what they brought to my life.

I am thankful that it's Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday!

I am thankful that I get to see family this weekend and spend time with my cute little cousins (ages 6,5,3).

I am thankful for the warm weather we have had this week!  I smell flip flops in my near future!

I am thankful that I got a good grade on one of the tests I had last week (still haven't gotten the other one back).

I am thankful that I am half way through my last semester of grad classes.

I am thankful that I get to eat at PF Chang's tomorrow night (love that place)!

I am thankful for the yummy piece of homemade banana pie I had for dinner.

I am thankful that it has been a good work week and I have had work to keep me busy.

I am thankful that it is good TV night (Grey's and Private Practice)!

No comments:

Post a Comment