Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Tuesday

A bullet post of randomness on this Tuesday:
  • I had a WONDERFUL weekend.  The weather was so nice!  I got to spend some time with a good friend on Saturday and on Sunday the hubby and I went to church, ate at Cracker Barrel and did some errands.  I got to spend some time in the wonderful weather so that was a plus.  I even got to sport some flip flops!
  • Spring break is this week for me!  I still have to work all week but it is nice to come home afterwards.
  • Anyone watching Dancing With The Stars?  I forgot to tape it last night but I did catch Kate Gosslin dance.  Is it just me or does she dance stiff as a board?
  • I LOVE March Madness!  It is probably my favorite time for sports during the year.  I do a bracket every year.  However, I'm not doing too great this year.  I had Kansas to win so its obvious my bracket is continuing on a downhill spiral.  I will continue to cheer on WVU!
  • I finally got some spring decorations up!  I finally got the snowmen down and some spring cheer is now in the air.
  • I am excited that we are going to the in-laws this weekend and my parents are going to meet up with us on Saturday.  I haven't seen them since Christmas and I am really looking forward to it.
  • Target is having a sale on Kitchen Aid items this week.  I invested in some Kitchen Aid knifes.  The blades in my current set did not continue through the handle and some of the knifes broke off so it was time to invest.  My friend Rachel has a set and has recommended them.  I need to invest in some pots and pans next.
  • On Saturday I got the mail and was surprised to see a thank you note along with a gift card to Olive Garden.  My husband and I has helped a lady at my work with some computer issues a few months ago and she was thanking us.  I so was not expecting it so it was a nice surprise.  I love snail mail!
  •  I got a free pastryy from Starbuck's today thanks to a promotional sale they were having.  It went great with my hot chocolate.
Hope everyone is having a grand Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to wanted to watch Dancing with the Stars and I forgot!! happy spring break!

    ReplyDelete