Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Stuff

Here are a few things on my mind and since they have nothing to do with one another I decided a bulleted post was in order!

  • One of the ladies in my office has to go out of town due to a family emergency.  She asked me if I would be willing to teach an Excel class in her place on Wednesday.  See a few months ago she started teaching Excel classes during lunch for people who wanted to learn more about it.  I haven't attended the class because I know a good bit about excel and have taken several classes previously.  So I believe I am competent to teach it but at the same time nervous.  I'm not sure on everyone's skill level and I am not a huge fan of speaking in front of people.  At least she gave me a topic now I just have to figure out what to cover and how to do it in about 20 minutes!
  • Restaurant.com is my new friend!  You can find some really great deals on there.  I wait until they run good sales (70%-90% off) and capture a gift certificate.  I love good deals!
  • So I haven't been really good about the weight loss thing.  I haven't lost anymore, or don't think I have (I forgot to weigh the last few days), but I also haven't gained any.  However, my pants are officially too big.  I need jeans in a bad way!  I also need some khakis.  I hope to find some deals this weekend.  I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes but figured a need a few essentials.  It's a good feeling knowing your clothes are too big, but at the same time I hate to spend the money and they go through the struggle of finding something that fits.  Oh well, I guess its better than my clothes being too small.
  • My grandfather turned 93 in February.  He has always been in great health and is as sharp as a tact.  However, recently he had an MRI and the results we received are not good news.  He has more tests in the future followed by lots of doctor appointments.  I just pray that everything is okay.  I know he is 93 but I still hate that his health is going bad.  I am very close with this grandparent.  The hardest thing is that he lives about 4 and a half hours away.  This situation has been heavy on my heart and I just hope everything is okay and that God can prepare me for what the future may bring.
  • The weather is SOOO nice today that I actually went out for lunch!  It is in the 60s and SO pretty.  Again, I can't wait for spring!
  • As of last Saturday I am two months away from completing my last grad class!!!  Can you tell I am excited?
I think that is about it for now.  I am sure there is more to come in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment