Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Funk

Monday again?  Weekends just go by too quick.  We had a great weekend.  It was nice to have a relaxing getaway with friends.  However, I am glad we are back home and have no plans for the upcoming weekend.

For the past couple of days I have not been feeling like myself.  I am in some sort of funk.  Today hasn't been the best and I am sure one of those factors is that I could not sleep last night.  I finally got to bed sometime after 1am and woke up constantly.  I had the weirdest thoughts and dreams. 

I think another part of my probelm is that I start back to school this week.  I have NEVER dreaded going to class so much in my life.  The only positive is that it is my last semester.  I have a complete "who cares" attitude.  I have a feeling it is going to be a LONG 16 weeks!

Anyways, Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment