Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Friday!!

WOO HOO!  It's Friday!  So excited for the weekend and hopefully a little sleeping in.  The grand things about this weekend is that we have NO plans!  Now I do have some things that I would like to accomplish,.  but I am excited to spend the weekend with the husband doing what we want to do.  Maybe he will agree with me and decide that doing some house projects is what he wants to do!  Maybe he will agree with me if I tell him I will make him a good dinner!

I have also been meaning to go to the grocery store since Monday so I best get on that because we are getting low on edible food.  I have also been meaning to do laundry since Sunday so I best get on that too.  Oh the responsibilities of being an adult...the chores never end!

I am participate in the Love Swap that Katie at Loves of Life is hosting so I have a little shopping to do.  I also wanted to go shopping for some jeans.  A girl at work told me that The Today Show did a segment on jeans and tested a ton of different jeans on different types of figures.  I guess New York and Company was found to have the best jeans.  They showed how they fit on sizes 00-14.  I hate buying jeans because I struggle to find some that fit so I thought I would give it a try.

Well you find folks have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say hi... also thanks for entering my giveaway. Great to see new bloggers!

    Good luck with the shopping too... I'm super excited about Katie's swap too!!

    ReplyDelete