Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Weedend Recap

Monday again?   Its like the weekends get shorter and the work week gets longer!

We had a great relaxing weekend.  We didn't do too much so that was great.  This was our third weekend home this month!  That NEVER happens!

Saturday the hubby had to work in the morning and that afternoon we watched WVU basketball.  That evening we went to dinner and a Marshall basketball game with some friends.  We are good friends with this couple and last week she found out she was having TWINS!  That sure came as a surprise to them!

On Sunday the husband made me breakfast!  He likes to do this when we are home on the weekends and I don't complain one bit!  That afternoon I went the movies and an early dinner with two of my good friends.  I don't get to see either of them nearly enough so it was great to catch up.  We saw It's Complicated.  It was a good movie and offered lots of laughs.

This weekend I also DVRed the Pregnancy Pact on Lifetime.  It is based on a true story about a group of teenage girls making a pact to get pregnant at the same time.  You may remember this-it happened in mid 2008 and made the news.  I actually don't remember the event.  The movie was eye opening and if you get a chance I would recommend watching it.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I made it a point to watch the movie - I locked myself in my room so the kiddos would botther me (lol). So nice of your hubby to make you breakfast - mine use to do that during the pre-preggo days!! Enjoy it girly!!

    ReplyDelete