Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

List post

  • Three day weekends are the best, especially when you can spend some quality time with your husband and close friends.
  • Classes are going to be hard this semester.  I read one chaper for one of my classes three times!  And I am pretty sure I still managed to fail the quiz!  I hate not understanding what I am reading.
  • My compressed work day is Wednesday so I have a three day work week!
  • I have not eaten the best recently.  I really need to get back on that.  Luckly I have not gained any weight from it...yet.
  • We gave our kittens a bath on Sunday...what an adventure.  Let's just say they use to play in the empty, dry bath tub all the time and they haven't been back in it since they had thier first bath adventure.
  • I need a new hobby, espcially when school gets out.  Any ideas?
  • We are staying home this weekend.  Two weekends in a row-pretty sure that is a record for us!
  • I'm pretty sure I am watching too much reality team.  I heart DVR.
  • My bank sent away our change to be counted because they no longer have a change counter.  Well 2 months later and I still don't have my money!  They THINK it went into someone else's account and are trying to locate it and it may take 10 business days.  I think I will find another way to cash in my change in the future.
  • It has finally warmed up in good ol' WV.  Well if you think 40-50 degrees is warm.  It's better than 20.
  • I have had some great conversations recently with some friends that live away and it has been great to catch up with them.  It  is nice to still remain close with a lot of my college friends and I hope it always stays like that.
  • I really need to get better at using the camera and taking more pictures.
That's all for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment