Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Good TV Time

The best part about the holidays being over is that good TV is back on!!  I hate the lulls between seasons.  I have gotten a collection of shows over time and could not watch them all without DVR and them being commercial free. 

This is my current list:

Monday-The Bachelor; Cake Boss
Tuesday-Biggest Loser
Wednesday-Mercy
Thursday-Grey's; Private Practice

I will say I have come to be a sucker for reality TV.  In the past I have liked Dacing With The Stars but kind of fell off the band wagon last season.  And I am also a fan of American Idol.  Not sure what I am going to do when it comes back on because I think it will be TV overload! 

What are your favorite shows?

1 comment:

  1. Shelby and I are absolutely HOOKED on Grey's.. we started just recently so we're kinda lost sometimes. We're gonna get the previous season's on Netflix so that we can catch up! :-)

    ReplyDelete