Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm not a liar anymore!

So in the past the weight section on my drivers license has not been entirely truthful.  Well about 2 years ago when I got my license renewed I decided that I probably should change it a little because at that point it was a good ways off from my actual weight  So I went up 10 pounds, but still not showing my actual weight. 

Well I am happy to report that my current actual weight is 6 pounds under the new drivers license weight, meaning 4 pounds away from the weight I put on my license when I was 16!  So I am excited to report that I am not a liar anymore!

So while I haven't been doing the best at eating I still haven't gained any weight back but I haven't really lost either.  I still have been working out 2 days a week with the husband.  I just need to get back on track with the whole eating thing. 

My original goal was to lose 20 pounds.  This started at the end of September.  I am currently down 15 pounds.  My new goal is to lose another 15-20 pounds.  It is going to be a little work but I can do it...hopefully!

1 comment: